At 67, Steve Martin becomes father for first time
Steve Martin has reportedly become father for the first time after wife Anne Stringfield gave birth to their child.
Los Angeles: Actor Steve Martin has reportedly become father for the first time after wife Anne Stringfield gave birth to their child.
The baby is said to have arrived in their family in December 2012, but they kept it a quiet affair for long. However, they couldn't escape getting photographed with the child here recently, reports thesun.co.uk.
"They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows. Steve's very private.
They are thrilled. They worked hard to have the baby," a source said.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Don't Boycott SAARC Summit, Hold it Without Pakistan: Congress