DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
ATP Finals pit Andy Murray against Novak Djokovic
The ATP Finals draw threw up a rematch of the US Open final as Andy Murray was placed in the same group as world No
London: The ATP Finals draw threw up a rematch of the US Open final as Andy Murray was placed in the same group as world No.2 Novak Djokovic for the season-ender in London.
Murray, who lost to the Serbian in the final of last year's Australian Open, defeated him in five sets to win his first Grand Slam title in New York in September. The pair are joined in Group A by France's world No.6 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and seventh-ranked Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic.
World No.1 Roger Federer heads up Group B and will face Spain's world No.5 David Ferrer, as well as eighth-ranked Juan Martin del Potro or Argentina and No.9 Janko Tipsarevic of Serbia, the replacement for the injured Rafael Nadal.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi