DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
ATP finals to stay in London till 2015
The ATP says its season-ending finals will stay in London for an extra two years to 2015.
London: The ATP says its season-ending finals will stay in London for an extra two years to 2015. The ATP Tour finale for the top eight players is in the fourth year of a five-year deal to play at the O2 Arena in the British capital.
ATP President Brad Drewett says "the excitement created by our season-ending tournament in London has been fantastic, with fans, players, media, and commercial partners all supporting the event in an unprecedented manner."
The ATP finals came to London in 2009 after four years in Shanghai. Previously, the tournament was staged in cities including Houston, Frankfurt and New York.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes