ATP World Tour: Bhupathi-Bopanna lose in the final
Granollers-Lopez beat Bhupathi-Bopanna 7-5, 3-6, 10-3 on Monday.
London: Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez won the doubles title at the ATP finals by beating Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna of India 7-5, 3-6, 10-3 on Monday.
The sixth-seeded Spaniards won their third title of the season. They also won in Rome and Gstaad, and will have a chance to add the Davis Cup title next weekend against the Czech Republic in Prague.
The top-seeded Bryan brothers, Bob and Mike, failed to make it through the group stage at the O2 Arena.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Edges Closer to Chinese Super League
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1