Attack on Two Youths Leads to Tension in UP Town
Representative Images. (Getty Images)
Lucknow: Tension prevailed in Pratapgarh in Uttar Pradesh after a murderous attack on two youths early Tuesday, police said.
The two bike-borne youths were attacked with sharp-edged weapons and shot at with countrymade firearms at Katehati village in Sangipur area by a group of men, an official said.
Victims Suryabhan and Udaybhan were on their way to Amethi when they were attacked. They have been rushed to Allahabad for treatment.
Senior officers, including the District Magistrate and the Senior Superintendent of Police, have rushed to the spot.
"Additional security men have been deployed. The situation is tense but under control, a Home Department official said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Thank Pune for Hospitality as They Head to Cuttack
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment