Attack on Two Youths Leads to Tension in UP Town
Representative Images. (Getty Images)
Lucknow: Tension prevailed in Pratapgarh in Uttar Pradesh after a murderous attack on two youths early Tuesday, police said.
The two bike-borne youths were attacked with sharp-edged weapons and shot at with countrymade firearms at Katehati village in Sangipur area by a group of men, an official said.
Victims Suryabhan and Udaybhan were on their way to Amethi when they were attacked. They have been rushed to Allahabad for treatment.
Senior officers, including the District Magistrate and the Senior Superintendent of Police, have rushed to the spot.
"Additional security men have been deployed. The situation is tense but under control, a Home Department official said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- Malinga Calls Lankan Sports Minister 'Monkey', Faces Investigation
- Pak Cricket Fan Trolled For Comparing SRK's Popularity with Sarfraz Ahmed
- Ahead of Tubelight Release, Know More About Salman Khan’s Biggest Hits
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats