Attacks of 26/11: Profits to be donated to the victims
Directed by Ram Gopal Varma, 'The Attacks of 26/11' is a film about the 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai.
Mumbai: The profits earned from Ram Gopal Varma-directed 'The Attacks of 26/11', about the 2008 terror attacks in the city, will be donated to victims and heroes, says the film's producer Parag Sanghvi.
As many as 10 Pakistani terrorists attacked Taj Mahal Hotel, Oberoi Trident Hotel, Nariman House and CST railway station here on Nov 26, 2008 and killed 166 people.
Sanghvi told IANS: "I don't look at this film as a commercial venture. The profit that will be earned from the film will be given to the victims and heroes of the Mumbai attacks."
"It is a huge film for me. It's a very expensive film. We didn't get to shoot the film in the original locations, so we had to create the entire set. We had to create the CST Station, so it wasn't easy at all," he added.
Sanghvi wants the world to see what exactly happened that day. "The idea to make the film is that we want the world to see what happened that day. It's been a very emotional journey. We are planning to release the film early next year. I want to take this film across the world," he said.
'The Attacks of 26/11' features Nana Patekar and Sanjeev Jaiswal, among others.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly