'Attakathi' completes 50 days at box office
Tamil comical film which got good openings and responses from audiences completed 50 days on box office on October 3.
Today, on October 3, marks the 50th day since the release of 'Attakathi', the comical film which got good openings and responses from audiences across Tamil Nadu. The film featured completely new faces in all departments from acting to technical staff, and had a very new outlook about it.
Directed by Ranjith, former assistant to Venkat Prabhu, the film featured the life of an youngster and portrayed rural Chennai life like never before. The unique marketing done by Studio Green, Gnanavel Raja and team for the film got a lot of people interested. 50 successful days for a debut film with all new faces is a great achievement for the 'Attakathi' team.
Ranjith is working on his next film with Studio Green, the same producers who helped him taste success with his first film. It is expected to be a romantic comedy and the director is busy casting actors.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview