DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Attakathi' completes 50 days at box office
Tamil comical film which got good openings and responses from audiences completed 50 days on box office on October 3.
Today, on October 3, marks the 50th day since the release of 'Attakathi', the comical film which got good openings and responses from audiences across Tamil Nadu. The film featured completely new faces in all departments from acting to technical staff, and had a very new outlook about it.
Directed by Ranjith, former assistant to Venkat Prabhu, the film featured the life of an youngster and portrayed rural Chennai life like never before. The unique marketing done by Studio Green, Gnanavel Raja and team for the film got a lot of people interested. 50 successful days for a debut film with all new faces is a great achievement for the 'Attakathi' team.
Ranjith is working on his next film with Studio Green, the same producers who helped him taste success with his first film. It is expected to be a romantic comedy and the director is busy casting actors.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Melania Trump Slaps Away Donald Trump's Hand Upon Arriving In Israel
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player