DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Attempt to blind boy after his cousin elopes with girl
A complaint was lodged by the victim Harcharan against the family members of the girl at Rajnagar Police Station this morning.
Chhatarpur: Some persons allegedly tried to gouge out eyes of a 16-year-old boy at Barha village in the district after his cousin eloped with a girl. A complaint was lodged by the victim Harcharan against the family members of the girl at Rajnagar Police Station this morning, station in-charge OS Chandel said.
According to Harcharan, who is from Gomakhurd village, his cousin allegedly eloped with Kashi Patel's daughter on November 16. Patel lives in neighbouring Barha. Girl's relatives then "forcibly" took her lover's father, uncle, Harcharan and friend Rameshwar to Delhi to search for her, but she could not be traced.
After returning, girl's relatives allegedly held Harcharan and Rameshwar captive, while the rest were released. Last night, they allegedly tried to gouge out Harcharan's eyes with pair of scissors, according to the complaint. Harcharan and Rameshwar were released after midnight. The two reached their village in the morning and went to the police.
Harcharan was rushed to the district hospital, where doctors said there was no injury to eyes. A case had been registered against Kashi Patel, Devidayal, Brijgopal, Ramnath and Chetram, all of whom were absconding, officer Chandel said.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong