Atwal continues to struggle on PGA Tour
Arjun Atwal carded a five-over 76 to be placed tied 108th in the opening round of the RBC Heritage Golf Championships on Thursday.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina: Arjun Atwal continued to struggle as he carded a five-over 76 to be placed tied 108th in the opening round of the RBC Heritage Golf Championships on Thursday.
Atwal, who has made just one cut this season so far, had just one birdie against six bogeys as he struggled to stay afloat in the USD 5.7 million tournament. Atwal bogeyed the third, fifth, sixth, seventh, 10th and 11th, and his sole birdie came on the par-3 14th hole.
Chad Campbell, Vaughn Taylor and Colt Knost shared the lead at four-under 67. Campbell birdied four of his first seven holes, Knost birdied three of his last five, and Taylor holed out from the fairway for a closing eagle on the par-4 ninth hole at Harbour Town Golf Links. Jim Furyk, the 2010 winner of this event and the FedEx Cup, was one shot behind with Harris English, Charlie Wi and Matt Every.
World No. 1 Luke Donald struggled with 75 and he needs to finish in top-eight to keep his world No. 1 ranking or else Rory McIlroy will move to the top.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary