Atwal finishes tied 16th in Crowne Plaza golf
David Toms, 44, won for the first time in five years as he shot a 3-under 67 to win at Hogan's Alley.
Fort Worth: India's Arjun Atwal finished tied 16th despite a double bogey and bogey on the back nine at the Crowne Plaza Invitational here on Sunday.
David Toms, 44, won for the first time in five years as he shot a 3-under 67 to win at Hogan's Alley. Toms had rounds of 62 and 62 on first two days.
Playing at the Colonial Country Club, Toms had a double bogey on 13th and bogey on 15th, besides two birdies and another bogey. He was in line for a top-10 but ruined it at the end.
Toms regained the lead from overnight leader Charlie Wi of South Korea with an eagle off a wedge shot from 83 yards at the par-5 11th hole and finished 15 under. He ended a shot ahead of second placed Wi.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right