Atwal misses cut at McGladrey Classic
Arjun Atwal missed the cut at the McGladrey Classic after returning a disappointing two-over 72 in the second round.
St Simons Island: Indian golfer Arjun Atwal missed the cut at the McGladrey Classic after returning a disappointing two-over 72 in the second round here.
Atwal ended three-over overall, four shots off the cut which came at one-under.
Webb Simpson shot a three-under 67 and at 130, he was two shots behind leader Billy Horschel (64), who picked up four shots in his last four holes.
Simpson and Luke Donald are locked in a battle for the Money List honours and in case Donald wins, he could become the first man in history to win the Money List titles on both PGA and European Tours.
Donald is not playing this week but will play at Disney next week, as will Simpson.
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio to Discuss Climate Change at White House Event
- Nitish Kumar is CM Thanks to Lalu Prasad: Amar Singh
- Obama Vetoes Bill Allowing 9/11 Victims to Sue Saudi Arabia
- 400 Bottles of Liquor Seized in Bihar