DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Atwal misses cut at McGladrey Classic
Arjun Atwal missed the cut at the McGladrey Classic after returning a disappointing two-over 72 in the second round.
St Simons Island: Indian golfer Arjun Atwal missed the cut at the McGladrey Classic after returning a disappointing two-over 72 in the second round here.
Atwal ended three-over overall, four shots off the cut which came at one-under.
Webb Simpson shot a three-under 67 and at 130, he was two shots behind leader Billy Horschel (64), who picked up four shots in his last four holes.
Simpson and Luke Donald are locked in a battle for the Money List honours and in case Donald wins, he could become the first man in history to win the Money List titles on both PGA and European Tours.
Donald is not playing this week but will play at Disney next week, as will Simpson.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong