Atwal slips to tied 19th at the Heritage
Arjun Atwal slipped from tied second to tied 19th after the second round.
Hilton Head Island: Just one birdie against three bogeys in a disappointing card of two-over 73 led to Arjun Atwal slipping from tied second to tied 19th after the second round of the Heritage golf tournament here.
Atwal is four-under after two rounds.
The Orlando-based golfer, the first Indian to win on the US PGA Tour last year at the Wyndham Championship, had a six-under 65 in the first round.
He started on the 10th and picked up a birdie on 11th, but thereafter there weren't any birdies as he bogeyed the 17th, sixth and seventh.
Atwal is six shots off the leader Luke Donald of England, who shot a 65 in second round after a first round 67 to be 10-under 132.
He was one clear of overnight leader Garrett Willis (64-69).
Camila Villegas (68), Jim Furyk (66), Jason Day (65) and Chad Campbell (69) were all tied third at eight-under 134.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement