DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Atwal slips to tied 19th at the Heritage
Arjun Atwal slipped from tied second to tied 19th after the second round.
Hilton Head Island: Just one birdie against three bogeys in a disappointing card of two-over 73 led to Arjun Atwal slipping from tied second to tied 19th after the second round of the Heritage golf tournament here.
Atwal is four-under after two rounds.
The Orlando-based golfer, the first Indian to win on the US PGA Tour last year at the Wyndham Championship, had a six-under 65 in the first round.
He started on the 10th and picked up a birdie on 11th, but thereafter there weren't any birdies as he bogeyed the 17th, sixth and seventh.
Atwal is six shots off the leader Luke Donald of England, who shot a 65 in second round after a first round 67 to be 10-under 132.
He was one clear of overnight leader Garrett Willis (64-69).
Camila Villegas (68), Jim Furyk (66), Jason Day (65) and Chad Campbell (69) were all tied third at eight-under 134.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017