Aurangzeb: Arjun Kapoor injured during the shoot
Directed by Atul Sabharwal, 'Aurangzeb' also stars Sashaa Agha, Jackie Shroff, Amrita Singh and Rishi Kapoor.
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Kapoor, who is currently shooting for 'Aurangzeb', injured his hand while shooting for an action sequence of the film. "I was shooting last night for my film ('Aurangzeb') and I injured myself in excitement of doing action. There are many firsts happening in my life. I did a major action sequence for 'Aurangzeb' and I ended up hurting my hand," the 27-year-old said here Monday at the Mijwan fashion show.
Being directed by debutant Atul Sabharwal, 'Aurangzeb' also stars Sashaa Agha, Jackie Shroff, Amrita Singh and Rishi Kapoor.
The film is said to be a remake of the 1978 blockbuster 'Trishul'.
Meanwhile, when asked which yesteryear actress he would like to work with, Arjun said: "Oh, I am sure I would love to work with Madhuri Dixit. I mean I was a kid watching her work, I have really enjoyed her work over the past many years, so definitely Madhuri Dixit. I would look forward to working with her."
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone