'Aurangzeb' collects Rs 12.86 crore in opening weekend
Arjun Kapoor's second film has been able to earn Rs 12.86 crore at the ticket window in its opening weekend.
New Delhi: After the success of 'Ishaqzaade', Arjun Kapoor's second film 'Aurangzeb' is also minting money at the box office. Directed by Atul Sabharwal, the film has been able to collect Rs 12.86 crore in its opening weekend.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#Aurangzeb collected Rs 12.08 cr to 12.33 cr nett in its opening weekend. Fri 3.92 cr, Sat 3.91 cr, Sun *estimates* 4.25 cr to 4.50 cr."
Adarsh later added, "#Aurangzeb *actuals* Fri 3.92 cr, Sat 3.96 cr, Sun 4.98 cr. Total: 12.86 cr."
'Aurangzeb' tells the story about the land mafia. Made on the budget of Rs 25 crore, the film also stars Sasheh Agah, Rishi Kapoor, Prithviraj Sukumaran and Jackie Shroff.
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- India Accounts for 75% of Casualties Due to Air Pollution: WHO
- Here's What Bollywood Celebrities Have To Say About MNS Ban On Pakistani Artistes
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18