DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Australian Open: Bhupathi-Stepanek out
India's Mahesh Bhupathi and his doubles partner Radek Stepanek have crashed out of the Australian Open.
New Delhi: India's Mahesh Bhupathi and his doubles partner Radek Stepanek crashed out of the Australian Open in the quarter-finals on Wednesday.
They were beaten 3-6, 2-6 by Swede Jonas Bjorkman and Max Mirnyi of Belarus.
Bhupathi and Stepanek had earlier reached the quarter-finals by beating Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram in the third round.
Bhupathi and his Slovakian mixed doubles partner Daniela Hantuchova had also crashed out in the first round earlier.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup