DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Australia condemns 'brutal' Norway attacks
At least 87 people were killed in Friday's attacks in Norway including a bombing in Oslo.
Melbourne: Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard has condemned as "brutal and shocking" twin shooting and bomb attacks in Norway. "Australia condemns the brutal and shocking attacks which occurred in Norway overnight," Gillard said.
The government confirmed that there were no reports of any Australian believed to be dead or injured. Gillard said Norway was a good friend and partner of Australia.
"Our sorrow and concern are with the people of Norway and in particular with the families of those who have lost loved ones and those who have been injured," she said.
At least 87 people were killed in Friday's attacks in Norway, a bombing in the capital Oslo and a series of shootings on an island just outside the capital.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan