DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Australian tennis academy enters India
The Australasian Academy of Tennis Coaches announced its expansion into India in partnership with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy.
Bangalore: The Australasian Academy of Tennis Coaches on Thursday announced its expansion into India in partnership with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy.
Chief executive officer of AATC Lynton Joseph said, "AATC has agreed to partner with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy with a joint plan to grow the sport further in Asia Pacific Region by providing international coaching expertise. The goal is to provide a clear pathway for aspiring students who would like to take that next step in their tennis journey at a professional level."
The AATC was formed to provide an option for students who want to attain highest standards in coach education at a fraction of the price.
Groundstrokes Tennis Academy was born in 2006 as a weekend tennis coaching programme in tie-up with Woodrose Club here. Later in 2011, the academy was set-up at six new locations.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet