Australian tennis academy enters India
The Australasian Academy of Tennis Coaches announced its expansion into India in partnership with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy.
Bangalore: The Australasian Academy of Tennis Coaches on Thursday announced its expansion into India in partnership with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy.
Chief executive officer of AATC Lynton Joseph said, "AATC has agreed to partner with Groundstrokes Tennis Academy with a joint plan to grow the sport further in Asia Pacific Region by providing international coaching expertise. The goal is to provide a clear pathway for aspiring students who would like to take that next step in their tennis journey at a professional level."
The AATC was formed to provide an option for students who want to attain highest standards in coach education at a fraction of the price.
Groundstrokes Tennis Academy was born in 2006 as a weekend tennis coaching programme in tie-up with Woodrose Club here. Later in 2011, the academy was set-up at six new locations.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance