'Avaaz' forces Bahrain company to free 100 Indians
In response to an Avaaz campaign the Nass Corporation announced it will permit over 100 Indian labourers to leave Bahrain.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Sourav Ganguly Denies Ignoring Dhoni in Fantasy Team
- Azlan Shah 2017: India Gear up for 'Season Opener' in Malaysia
- Gautam Gambhir to Bear Expenses of Sukma Martyrs' Children
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Post Baahubali 2, Prabhas Goes for an Image Makeover in His New Film Saaho