DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Avatar' sequel to feature underwater shots
James Cameron is likely to present something more visually stunning for the movie's sequel.
Los Angeles: 'Avatar' director James Cameron is likely to present something more visually stunning for the movie's sequel. He plans to include underwater scenes in the new film.
The set will be partly in planet Pandora's deep oceans just to make the fim even more visually arresting, according to producer Jon Landeau.
Cameron, who has been busy drafting the movie's script, is enjoying working on the project.
"I'm deep into it and I'm living in Pandora right now. There is that start up torque where you feel it's coming to you. Then you build up momentum. That's when it gets fun. The characters talk and it's writing itself. I'm almost there right now. It's building fast," contactmusic.com quoted Cameron as saying.
The sequel is expected to release in 2015.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO