'Avatar' sequel to feature underwater shots
James Cameron is likely to present something more visually stunning for the movie's sequel.
Los Angeles: 'Avatar' director James Cameron is likely to present something more visually stunning for the movie's sequel. He plans to include underwater scenes in the new film.
The set will be partly in planet Pandora's deep oceans just to make the fim even more visually arresting, according to producer Jon Landeau.
Cameron, who has been busy drafting the movie's script, is enjoying working on the project.
"I'm deep into it and I'm living in Pandora right now. There is that start up torque where you feel it's coming to you. Then you build up momentum. That's when it gets fun. The characters talk and it's writing itself. I'm almost there right now. It's building fast," contactmusic.com quoted Cameron as saying.
The sequel is expected to release in 2015.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century