'Avatar' sequel to feature underwater shots
James Cameron is likely to present something more visually stunning for the movie's sequel.
Los Angeles: 'Avatar' director James Cameron is likely to present something more visually stunning for the movie's sequel. He plans to include underwater scenes in the new film.
The set will be partly in planet Pandora's deep oceans just to make the fim even more visually arresting, according to producer Jon Landeau.
Cameron, who has been busy drafting the movie's script, is enjoying working on the project.
"I'm deep into it and I'm living in Pandora right now. There is that start up torque where you feel it's coming to you. Then you build up momentum. That's when it gets fun. The characters talk and it's writing itself. I'm almost there right now. It's building fast," contactmusic.com quoted Cameron as saying.
The sequel is expected to release in 2015.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Ecosystem, a National Priority: PM Modi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official