DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Avatar's sequel will be monumental: Worthington
Actor Sam Worthington believes that the sequel of James Cameron's 'Avatar' will be 'monumental'.
London: Actor Sam Worthington believes that the sequel of James Cameron's 'Avatar' will be 'monumental'.
The epic science fiction film, released in 2009, starred Worthington and Zoe Saldana in the lead roles.
"I spoke to James recently and he told me the story and it's monumental, where he's thinking of taking it. It's just a matter of him writing the script, piecing it together and figuring out how to push himself," Worthington said.
"He wants a challenge. And he wants to improve the audience's experience. He's been messing about with 3-D and frame rates a lot more," Contactmusic.com quoted Worthington as saying.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi