Avatar's sequel will be monumental: Worthington
Actor Sam Worthington believes that the sequel of James Cameron's 'Avatar' will be 'monumental'.
London: Actor Sam Worthington believes that the sequel of James Cameron's 'Avatar' will be 'monumental'.
The epic science fiction film, released in 2009, starred Worthington and Zoe Saldana in the lead roles.
"I spoke to James recently and he told me the story and it's monumental, where he's thinking of taking it. It's just a matter of him writing the script, piecing it together and figuring out how to push himself," Worthington said.
"He wants a challenge. And he wants to improve the audience's experience. He's been messing about with 3-D and frame rates a lot more," Contactmusic.com quoted Worthington as saying.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?