'Avengers 2' is definitely happening
Walt Disney Pictures is planning a sequel to their superhit superhero film 'Avengers'.
Los Angeles: Walt Disney Pictures is planning a sequel to their superhit superhero film 'Avengers'. The film has broken box office records world wide and
the studio's CEO, Bob Iger, announced that the heroes are all set to return to a follow-up movie, reported Aceshowbiz.
"The 'Avengers' isn't just a film. It's a franchise from our perspective. Obviously, it was helped a lot by the success of 'Iron Man' movies and of 'Thor' and 'Captain America'. "From 'The Avengers' we get a chance to make 'Thor 2' and 'Captain America 2' and 'Iron Man 3' and hopefully another 'Avengers' movie. So this one film that is immensely successful... is going to get a number of other films and franchises," Iger said.
'Avengers' had grabbed a tremendous USD 207.4 million on its opening weekend in the US.
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- Gold prices touch five-year low, people on shopping spree
- Gold price crashes below Rs 25,000 per 10 grams in futures trade
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali