DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Avengers' cast to reunite as Oscar 2013 presenters
Oscar producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are happy about the new addition to the presenters list.
Los Angeles: 'The Avengers' star cast- Robert Downey Jr, Samuel L Jackson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Chris Evans, are all set to present the golden statuettes to the winners of the 85th Academy Awards.
Oscar producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron are happy about the new addition to the presenters list, reported Ace Showbiz. "We are happy to re-unite the 'Avengers' cast to present on our show. Audiences who enjoyed the year's biggest box office hit will be excited to see these terrific actors back together again," they said in a joint statement.
Downey Jr, Jackson, Renner and Ruffalo were nominated for Oscar for at least once. As for Evans, this will mark his first appearance at the Oscar show.
The fan-favourite actors will join last year's Oscar winners, Jean Dujardin, Meryl Streep, Octavia Spencer and Christopher Plummer, as the presenters. Mark Wahlberg and the titular bear in 'Ted' are also set to present.
The 2013 Oscars is set to take place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood and Highland Center with Seth MacFarlane serving as the host.
Adele, Norah Jones and Barbra Streisand are slated to perform at the February 24 ceremony. The show will be broadcast live on the ABC Television Network in more than 225 countries.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835