DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Awards give you confidence: Arjun Kapoor
Actor Arjun Kapoor made his Bollywood debut this year with 'Ishaqzaade'.
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Kapoor, who made his Bollywood debut this year with 'Ishaqzaade', believes awards are important for everyone as they increase confidence.
"When your work is appreciated, it is good. People are liking your work and that's why you get awards. There is a jury award which means your peers and others in the industry are liking your work," the 27-year-old said here Sunday at the Big Star Entertainment Awards.
"So, it's good, it gives you confidence to wake up in the morning and work even harder. You have to work hard so that your work is appreciated more, so confidence wise awards are good," he added.
Asked what does he prefer more, awards or audience's love, Arjun said, "Audience's love, if they keep loving us, then awards will come. They are the final judge. We make films to entertain them. Nothing matters more than them."
Arjun currently has 'Aurangzeb', '2 States' and 'Gunday' in his kitty.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham