Ayaaz Ahmed: 'Do Dil Ek Jaan' was no less than a film shoot
'Do Dil Ek Jaan' will capture the travails of two lovers, who are brought together by destiny.
New Delhi: TV actor Ayaaz Ahmed says he is happy to be on the small screen at the moment and is in no rush to enter Bollywood.
Ahmed, who rose to fame after participating in popular youth-based reality series Roadies, will be seen in a new romantic saga 'Do Dil Ek Jaan' and he said that the experience he had during the shoot of the show was no less than working in a film.
"I was looking for opportunities to work in films and then 'Do Dil Ek Jaan' was offered to me. I felt like a movie star while shooting for this show. We had a 30-day outdoor schedule in Kashmir. I shot a scene where I had to jump from a chopper, I did skiing. I have a lot of action scenes in the serial. It was no less than a film shoot. So, I am very content right now and have no plans to do films," Ahmed told PTI.
'Do Dil Ek Jaan' will capture the travails of two lovers, who are brought together by destiny but their journey is marred by testing ordeals. The show will also mark the television debut of model Nikita Sharma.
"It is not a typical cute love story. It is edgy. This is the first time that I will be seen doing a romantic role. I play Raghu, a gangster, who falls in love with Antara.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War