Ayushmann Khurrana not part of Akshay Kumar's next
Ayushmann was last seen in 'Bewakoofiyaan', a love story set in the time of recession.
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana has denied reports that he is doing Akshay Kumar's next production venture, tentatively titled 'Mubarakan'. There were reports that Akshay had roped in the 29-year-old VJ-turned-actor for his comic caper, which will be co-produced by Ashwini Yarde under their banner Hari Om Productions.
However, the 'Vicky Donor' star has issued a statement to clarify reports. "There is no truth whatsoever to the news doing the rounds that Akshay Kumar ropes in Ayushmann Khurrana for his next production venture," the statement read.
Ayushmann was last seen in 'Bewakoofiyaan', a love story set in the time of recession, which had garnered a lukewarm response at the box-office.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking