DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai violence accused to undergo medical test
The group had moved court last week seeking to undergo the test to validate their claims of assault by police at the Arthur Road prison.
Mumbai: Twenty three people, who were arrested in connection with the violence at Azad Maidan in Mumbai earlier this month, are set to undergo a medical examination on Monday.
The group had moved a local court last week seeking to undergo the check up to validate their claims of being beaten up by the police at the Arthur Road prison where all of them are currently lodged.
If the test results prove their claims, the court may order criminal action against the prison staff.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes