Mumbai violence accused to undergo medical test
The group had moved court last week seeking to undergo the test to validate their claims of assault by police at the Arthur Road prison.
Mumbai: Twenty three people, who were arrested in connection with the violence at Azad Maidan in Mumbai earlier this month, are set to undergo a medical examination on Monday.
The group had moved a local court last week seeking to undergo the check up to validate their claims of being beaten up by the police at the Arthur Road prison where all of them are currently lodged.
If the test results prove their claims, the court may order criminal action against the prison staff.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017 Auction: Live Updates from Bengaluru
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System