Azarenka beats Radwanska in straight sets to reach the final
Defending champion Victoria Azarenka reached the Qatar Open final Saturday by sweeping aside Agnieszka Radwanska 6-3, 6-3.
Doha: Defending champion Victoria Azarenka reached the Qatar Open final Saturday by sweeping aside Agnieszka Radwanska 6-3, 6-3.
Azarenka, who will lose her top ranking to Serena Williams on Monday, has now won 12 of her last 15 meetings with Radwanska and hasn't lost to the fourth-ranked Pole in almost two years.
Both players struggled to hold serve in the early stages, but Azarenka took control after breaking for 3-2 in the first set. She ran off eight of nine games, taking a 3-0 lead in the second that held up. In the second semifinal, Williams faced Maria Sharapova.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team