DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Azarenka dismisses Oprandi to reach China Open semi-finals
The top-ranked Belarussian won 6-2, 6-0. Her next opponent will be the winner of the match between Marion Bartoli and Carla Suarez Navarro.
Beijing: Top-ranked Victoria Azarenka reached the China Open semifinals with a 6-2, 6-0 win over Romina Oprandi of Switzerland on Friday.
The Belarussian has yet to drop a set in four matches played this week in Beijing. She has won four titles this year, including her first Grand Slam success at the Australian Open.
Azarenka capitalized on all six break-point opportunities Oprandi offered during the 55-minute match.
Azarenka's semifinal opponent on Saturday will be the winner of the quarterfinal between ninth-seeded Marion Bartoli of France and Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- HPCA Set to Open Picturesque Stadium at Gumma