Azarenka-Mirnyi win gold in mixed doubles
The Belarusian pair of Victoria Azarenka and Max Mirnyi held their nerve to beat Murray and Robson.
London: The Belarusian pair of Victoria Azarenka and Max Mirnyi held their nerve in a tiebreak for the gold medal to beat Britain's Andy Murray and Laura Robson on Sunday.
Murray was angling for his second gold of the day after beating Roger Federer to win the men's singles, but he and Robson were defeated 2-6, 6-3, 10-8 on a tiebreak by Mirnyi and women's world No. 1 Azarenka.
The bronze medal will be decided between Germany's Christopher Kas and Sabine Lisicki and the US pair of Lisa Raymond and Mike Bryan later Sunday in a rain-delayed match.
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan