DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Azarenka-Mirnyi win gold in mixed doubles
The Belarusian pair of Victoria Azarenka and Max Mirnyi held their nerve to beat Murray and Robson.
London: The Belarusian pair of Victoria Azarenka and Max Mirnyi held their nerve in a tiebreak for the gold medal to beat Britain's Andy Murray and Laura Robson on Sunday.
Murray was angling for his second gold of the day after beating Roger Federer to win the men's singles, but he and Robson were defeated 2-6, 6-3, 10-8 on a tiebreak by Mirnyi and women's world No. 1 Azarenka.
The bronze medal will be decided between Germany's Christopher Kas and Sabine Lisicki and the US pair of Lisa Raymond and Mike Bryan later Sunday in a rain-delayed match.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand