Azhar's son Ayazuddin still critical
Ayazuddin, 19, had met with a accident on Sunday morning.
Hyderabad: The condition of former cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin's son Mohammad Ayazuddin, who was grievously injured in a mishap, continues to remain 'very critical'.
According to Dr Hari Prasad, CEO of Apollo Hospital, nephrectomy (removal of kidney) was done on Ayazuddin on Tuesday.
However, his neurological status continues to remain a matter of concern. It is suspected that there may be a significant brain dysfunction after the patient was in a collapsed stage following the accident.
Ayazuddin, 19, had met with a accident on Sunday morning when the 1600 cc Suzuki sports bike he was driving skidded on the outskirts of the city.
Ayazuddin sustained serious injuries in the head, chest and abdomen. His cousin Ajmal-ur-Rahman,16, who was riding pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment at the Apollo hospital.
Azharuddin, who flew in from London, was in the hospital with his family members.
Ayazuddin is the younger son of Azharuddin and also plays local league cricket. He is son of Nourin, first wife of Azharuddin who divorced her and married actress Sangeeta Bijlani.
Azharuddin and Nourin's elder son Asaduddin also plays cricket in the local league.
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border