Azharuddin's son continues to be critical
Ayazuddin had sustained severe injuries after his sports bike skidded off the road on September 11.
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin, son of former cricketer and Moradabad MP Mohammad Azharuddin, who was grievously injured in a road mishap here, continued to remain 'critical' for the fourth day on Wednesday, Apollo Hospital sources said.
"The health condition of Ayazuddin continues to remain critical today as well," a source from Apollo Hospital, where he is being treated, said.
Ayazuddin (19) had sustained critical injuries after a sports bike, which he and his cousin Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) were riding, skidded off the road at Puppalguda on the Outer Ring Road here on September 11 morning. The accident had left Ajmal dead.
According to sources, Ayazuddin is being continuously monitored by a multi-speciality team round-the-clock. His vital parameters are being maintained with supports and he continues to be on the ventilator.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Why Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune