'BA Pass' to be remade in Malayalam, Telugu
The film will be remade in Malayalam and Telugu as the producers are very happy with the Hindi version.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ajay Bahl's bold film 'BA Pass' will now be remade in Malayalam and Telugu, says the director. It is already being dubbed in Telugu.
"I have received calls from two producers for the remake rights. We are still negotiating with the price and in the next two to three weeks, we will be in a position to talk much about it," Bahl told IANS.
"The film will be remade in Malayalam and Telugu as the producers are very happy with the Hindi version of 'BA Pass'," he added.
Based on Mohan Sikka's short story 'The Railway Aunty', 'B.A. Pass' has been screened at prestigious film festivals, including Montreal World Film Festival, New York Indian Film Festival, ImagineIndia Film Festival in Spain and Jeonju-South Korea.
The movie is also being dubbed in Tamil.
"We sold the dubbing rights last week and now the dubbing process is on. The dubbed version of 'B.A. Pass' in Tamil will be releasing in next two weeks," said Bahl.
The film features Shilpa Shukla and Shadab Kamal.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology