DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'BA Pass' to be remade in Malayalam, Telugu
The film will be remade in Malayalam and Telugu as the producers are very happy with the Hindi version.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ajay Bahl's bold film 'BA Pass' will now be remade in Malayalam and Telugu, says the director. It is already being dubbed in Telugu.
"I have received calls from two producers for the remake rights. We are still negotiating with the price and in the next two to three weeks, we will be in a position to talk much about it," Bahl told IANS.
"The film will be remade in Malayalam and Telugu as the producers are very happy with the Hindi version of 'BA Pass'," he added.
Based on Mohan Sikka's short story 'The Railway Aunty', 'B.A. Pass' has been screened at prestigious film festivals, including Montreal World Film Festival, New York Indian Film Festival, ImagineIndia Film Festival in Spain and Jeonju-South Korea.
The movie is also being dubbed in Tamil.
"We sold the dubbing rights last week and now the dubbing process is on. The dubbed version of 'B.A. Pass' in Tamil will be releasing in next two weeks," said Bahl.
The film features Shilpa Shukla and Shadab Kamal.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- HPCA Set to Open Picturesque Stadium at Gumma
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users