DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Baburaj to appear in more than 12 films this year
After the recent makeover in his image, actor Baburaj is finding it difficult to allot the dates for new movies.
After the recent makeover in his image, actor Baburaj is finding it difficult to allot the dates for any movie coming his way. The actor who has also excelled in the recent 'Mayamohini' and 'Ordinary', will be seen in at least a dozen more films in the coming months. He will also play the lead in some of the films releasing this year.
'Dy S P Shankunni Uncle' by Sooryan Kunissery, 'Tiger Babu' by T A Shahid and 'Naughty Professor' are the movies that will be in theaters with Baburaj's lead role this year. He has also agreed to do important roles in movies like 'Entry and 'Mr Marumakan' which are also in various stages of production.
Interestingly, Baburaj will act in the role originally shot with Jagathy Sreekumar in the movie 'Mr Marumakan'. As the senior star is in hospital with some of the portions in the movie, the crew is reshooting the same role with Baburaj.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere