AP: 2-day-old baby girl found abandoned in drain
The baby was found by passers-by and was immediately taken to a government hospital, where she is currently undergoing treatment.
Guntur: A two-day old baby girl was found abandoned in an open drain on Thursday in Guntur district in Andhra Pradesh. She was found by passers-by and was immediately taken to a government hospital, where she is currently undergoing treatment. Doctors said that she is stable but there have been no claimants yet.
Meanwhile, an infant was found abandoned in front of a rest house in Shirdi on Thursday. The male infant was found outside 'Sai Bhakta Niwas' by an auto-rickshaw driver in the wee hours of Thursday.
The police said that the newborn was sent to Saibaba Sansthan Hospital. "The infant was later handed over to 'Snehayala'-an organisation based in Ahmednagar," said police inspector Datta Pawar.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Watch: Oscars Moonlight Faux Pas That Just Created History
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?