AP: 2-day-old baby girl found abandoned in drain
The baby was found by passers-by and was immediately taken to a government hospital, where she is currently undergoing treatment.
Guntur: A two-day old baby girl was found abandoned in an open drain on Thursday in Guntur district in Andhra Pradesh. She was found by passers-by and was immediately taken to a government hospital, where she is currently undergoing treatment. Doctors said that she is stable but there have been no claimants yet.
Meanwhile, an infant was found abandoned in front of a rest house in Shirdi on Thursday. The male infant was found outside 'Sai Bhakta Niwas' by an auto-rickshaw driver in the wee hours of Thursday.
The police said that the newborn was sent to Saibaba Sansthan Hospital. "The infant was later handed over to 'Snehayala'-an organisation based in Ahmednagar," said police inspector Datta Pawar.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Legendary Punjabi Actor Mehar Mittal Passes Away
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik