AP: 2-day-old baby girl found abandoned in drain
The baby was found by passers-by and was immediately taken to a government hospital, where she is currently undergoing treatment.
Guntur: A two-day old baby girl was found abandoned in an open drain on Thursday in Guntur district in Andhra Pradesh. She was found by passers-by and was immediately taken to a government hospital, where she is currently undergoing treatment. Doctors said that she is stable but there have been no claimants yet.
Meanwhile, an infant was found abandoned in front of a rest house in Shirdi on Thursday. The male infant was found outside 'Sai Bhakta Niwas' by an auto-rickshaw driver in the wee hours of Thursday.
The police said that the newborn was sent to Saibaba Sansthan Hospital. "The infant was later handed over to 'Snehayala'-an organisation based in Ahmednagar," said police inspector Datta Pawar.
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik