Baby born after parents killed in New York crash dies
Police are searching for the driver of a BMW and a passenger who fled the scene of the accident early on Sunday.
New York: A community spokesman says a baby delivered after his parents were killed in a New York City hit-and-run accident has died. Isaac Abraham says the child died on Monday morning. Abraham serves as a spokesman for the family's Orthodox Jewish community.
Police are searching for the driver of a BMW and a passenger who fled the scene of the accident early on Sunday. Police say the driver of the BMW slammed into the car carrying the young couple at an intersection.
The pregnant woman wasn't feeling well and was en route to a hospital with her husband. The baby was delivered at the hospital but had been in serious condition.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Arjun Bijlani Injures Himself On 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' Set
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win
- Real Madrid Beat Atletico on Penalties to Win Champions League
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again