Baby born after parents killed in New York crash dies
Police are searching for the driver of a BMW and a passenger who fled the scene of the accident early on Sunday.
New York: A community spokesman says a baby delivered after his parents were killed in a New York City hit-and-run accident has died. Isaac Abraham says the child died on Monday morning. Abraham serves as a spokesman for the family's Orthodox Jewish community.
Police are searching for the driver of a BMW and a passenger who fled the scene of the accident early on Sunday. Police say the driver of the BMW slammed into the car carrying the young couple at an intersection.
The pregnant woman wasn't feeling well and was en route to a hospital with her husband. The baby was delivered at the hospital but had been in serious condition.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology