DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Baby born after parents killed in New York crash dies
Police are searching for the driver of a BMW and a passenger who fled the scene of the accident early on Sunday.
New York: A community spokesman says a baby delivered after his parents were killed in a New York City hit-and-run accident has died. Isaac Abraham says the child died on Monday morning. Abraham serves as a spokesman for the family's Orthodox Jewish community.
Police are searching for the driver of a BMW and a passenger who fled the scene of the accident early on Sunday. Police say the driver of the BMW slammed into the car carrying the young couple at an intersection.
The pregnant woman wasn't feeling well and was en route to a hospital with her husband. The baby was delivered at the hospital but had been in serious condition.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017