DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Back spasm troubles Amitabh Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan wrote in his blog about the spasm in the lower back.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is in pain following a spasm in his lower back.
"A spasm of sudden appearance on the lower back, an injury during the many action sequences we did without care or precaution, keeps appearing every now and then to remind us of film and situation," Amitabh wrote on his blog srbachchan.com.
However, the 70-year-old, who has been suffering from health issues for quite sometime, takes the pain with a pinch of humour.
"How wonderful to have such constant reminders. So, injury has importance of place and time. And at times, circumstance. It keeps us informed that we breathe and feel - that we live a living! Without it we might just be comatose to an oblivious world. In some quarters, the hapless thought of being in company of 'white bearded divinity'," he added.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan