Bade Acche Lagte Hain: Is Ram Kapoor leaving the show?
As being shown in the promos, actor Ram Kapoor will be a hit by a bullet soon.
New Delhi: Whenever you see somebody suddenly dying in a daily soap, it is a clear indication that he or she has decided to quit. Popular TV actor Ram Kapoor has got many awards for his daily soap 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'. Lately, he was also seen in films like 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', 'Agent Vinod' and 'Student Of The Year'. His next film 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' is also ready for release. Is he planning to leave the show for films now?
The teams of 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' and 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada' have shot a special episode together. According to the latest promos, Mauli Ganguly (Anushka) will fire at Mona Singh (Mona Pradeep Singh) at the party. Sakshi Tanwar (Priya) and Ram Kapoor (Ram) will try to save their friend Mona. Mauli will end up shooting Ram. In the promo, doctor tells Priya that he is no more.
So, either Ram Kapoor is leaving the show or this will be a trick to re-unite Ram and Priya. They are fighting over their daughter Pihu's custody these days. The team of 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' has not made any official announcement so far. So keep your fingers crossed.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement