DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bade Acche Lagte Hain: Is Ram Kapoor leaving the show?
As being shown in the promos, actor Ram Kapoor will be a hit by a bullet soon.
New Delhi: Whenever you see somebody suddenly dying in a daily soap, it is a clear indication that he or she has decided to quit. Popular TV actor Ram Kapoor has got many awards for his daily soap 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'. Lately, he was also seen in films like 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', 'Agent Vinod' and 'Student Of The Year'. His next film 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti' is also ready for release. Is he planning to leave the show for films now?
The teams of 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' and 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada' have shot a special episode together. According to the latest promos, Mauli Ganguly (Anushka) will fire at Mona Singh (Mona Pradeep Singh) at the party. Sakshi Tanwar (Priya) and Ram Kapoor (Ram) will try to save their friend Mona. Mauli will end up shooting Ram. In the promo, doctor tells Priya that he is no more.
So, either Ram Kapoor is leaving the show or this will be a trick to re-unite Ram and Priya. They are fighting over their daughter Pihu's custody these days. The team of 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' has not made any official announcement so far. So keep your fingers crossed.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere