DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Baghdatis reaches last eight in Rotterdam
Marcos Baghdatis beat Feliciano Lopez to reach the quarter finals of the ABN Amro tournament.
Rotterdam: Marcos Baghdatis beat Feliciano Lopez 7-6 (3), 6-3 on Thursday to advance to a quarterfinal showdown with seventh-seeded Ivan Ljubicic.
Baghdatis had a tougher time overcoming the 44th-ranked Lopez than he did dispatching Australian Open finalist Andy Murray 6-4, 6-1 the previous evening as the Scot battled a left wrist injury.
Ljubicic downed French qualifier Benoit Paire 6-0, 6-4.
In the afternoon's other second-round match, fourth-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Russian qualifier Dmitry Tursunov 6-4, 4-6, 7-5.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes