Baghdatis reaches last eight in Rotterdam
Marcos Baghdatis beat Feliciano Lopez to reach the quarter finals of the ABN Amro tournament.
Rotterdam: Marcos Baghdatis beat Feliciano Lopez 7-6 (3), 6-3 on Thursday to advance to a quarterfinal showdown with seventh-seeded Ivan Ljubicic.
Baghdatis had a tougher time overcoming the 44th-ranked Lopez than he did dispatching Australian Open finalist Andy Murray 6-4, 6-1 the previous evening as the Scot battled a left wrist injury.
Ljubicic downed French qualifier Benoit Paire 6-0, 6-4.
In the afternoon's other second-round match, fourth-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Russian qualifier Dmitry Tursunov 6-4, 4-6, 7-5.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Supreme Court Dismisses BCCI's Plea for Review of Decision on Lodha Panel Reforms