DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bajrang Dal protests against Kannada film
Members of Bajrang Dal and some other Hindu outfits today staged a protest in Mangalore against the movie 'KVSS'.
Mangalore: Members of Bajrang Dal and some other Hindu outfits today staged a protest in Mangalore against a newly released Kannada film by torching the posters, saying that it hurt the sentiments of Hindus.
Protesters said that the movie 'Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi' contains unacceptable scenes such as a person having inclination towards Indra's daughter and bringing her to earth which hurt the sentiments of Hindus. Staging the protest in front of two theatres screening the film, the agitators numbering around 50, shouted slogans against the film's makers and set afire the posters.
Actors Upendra and Ambarish are cast in the main roles in the film and the protesters shouted slogans against them accusing them of being anti-Hindu. The protesters warned the theatre staff to cancel the show or face stern steps from them.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande