Bajwa gears up for swearing in as Punjab Congress chief
Bajwa will be sworn as the PCC president on March 23, sources said, adding former PCC chief Amarinder Singh has confirmed his participation for the event.
Chandigarh: Seeking to present a united picture of the party, new Punjab Congress president Partap Singh Bajwa on Monday appointed as many as 25 coordinators, including some loyalists of former PCC chief Amarinder Singh, who will take stock of his swearing-in ceremony preparations.
Among the observers appointed on Monday include some staunch Amarinder loyalists, prominent among them being PCC general secretaries Arvind Khanna, Kikki Dhillon, MLA Sadhu Singh Dharamsot, party sources said. The coordinators will hold meetings on March 20, 2013 at all district headquarters to facilitate the programme of obilising workers and masses for the function.
Bajwa will be sworn as the PCC president on March 23, 2013, sources said, adding former PCC chief Amarinder Singh has confirmed his participation for the event.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards