Bajwa gears up for swearing in as Punjab Congress chief
Bajwa will be sworn as the PCC president on March 23, sources said, adding former PCC chief Amarinder Singh has confirmed his participation for the event.
Chandigarh: Seeking to present a united picture of the party, new Punjab Congress president Partap Singh Bajwa on Monday appointed as many as 25 coordinators, including some loyalists of former PCC chief Amarinder Singh, who will take stock of his swearing-in ceremony preparations.
Among the observers appointed on Monday include some staunch Amarinder loyalists, prominent among them being PCC general secretaries Arvind Khanna, Kikki Dhillon, MLA Sadhu Singh Dharamsot, party sources said. The coordinators will hold meetings on March 20, 2013 at all district headquarters to facilitate the programme of obilising workers and masses for the function.
Bajwa will be sworn as the PCC president on March 23, 2013, sources said, adding former PCC chief Amarinder Singh has confirmed his participation for the event.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Smartphone to Launch on September 22
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- United Nations Should Declare Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- SAARC: After India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh Pull Out of Summit