Bal Sanjeevani Abhiyan scheme in all taluks
MYSORE: Women and Child Welfare Department Minister C C Patil said that Bal Sanjeevani Abhiyan will be implemented in all taluks i..
MYSORE: Women and Child Welfare Department Minister C C Patil said that Bal Sanjeevani Abhiyan will be implemented in all taluks in the state, to treat malnourished children aged below six years.
He was speaking after inaugurating the Mahila Dasara at J K Grounds, here on Friday. Though women have improved economically and socially, harassment is still continuing unnoticed, he said.
Medical services for these children will be provided in reputed hospitals and expenses upto Rs. 35,000-Rs. 50,000 will be paid by the government. He said that grants of Rs. 15-16 crore was sanctioned and more grants would be released. Earlier, women took out a procession from Kote Anjaneyaswamy Temple.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner