Bal Sanjeevani Abhiyan scheme in all taluks
MYSORE: Women and Child Welfare Department Minister C C Patil said that Bal Sanjeevani Abhiyan will be implemented in all taluks i..
MYSORE: Women and Child Welfare Department Minister C C Patil said that Bal Sanjeevani Abhiyan will be implemented in all taluks in the state, to treat malnourished children aged below six years.
He was speaking after inaugurating the Mahila Dasara at J K Grounds, here on Friday. Though women have improved economically and socially, harassment is still continuing unnoticed, he said.
Medical services for these children will be provided in reputed hospitals and expenses upto Rs. 35,000-Rs. 50,000 will be paid by the government. He said that grants of Rs. 15-16 crore was sanctioned and more grants would be released. Earlier, women took out a procession from Kote Anjaneyaswamy Temple.
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti