Bala has an amicable approach: Vedhika
After getting through the work experience with Bala, she found him to be very brilliant in getting his works done.
'Paradesi' heroine Vedhika has experienced Bala's nature and has a very unique view about the director.
He was initially told to be very forbidding if the actors do not perform well. There were other scary comments too! Vedhika didn't want to step backward because of all these and got committed to the project irrespective of such talks and threatening comments. She prepared herself to face any kind of situation and her only target was to quench his expectations at all instances.
After getting through the work experience with Bala, she found him to be very brilliant in getting his works done by handling very polite and amicable approach. He did not panic or bewilder rather handled the situations gently.
Bala could be understood only through experience, exclaimed the actress!!
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts