Bala wants to assist Mani Ratnam in a film
The National Award winning filmmaker 'Paradesi', starring Atharva, Dhanshika and Vedhika is gearing up for release.
Mani Ratnam and Bala are mutual admirers. While the former says he liked very much the latter's films, the 'Pithamagan' maker always maintains that he was inspired by the 'Alaipayuthey' director's movies.
And now, Bala has expressed wish to assist Mani Ratnam. "I would like to work as Mani Ratnam's assistant director in at least one film," says Bala.
The National Award winning filmmaker's next venture 'Paradesi', starring Atharva, Dhanshika and Vedhika in lead roles, is gearing up for release.
"We drink tea daily. But hardly are we aware of the plight of workers who are behind the making of tea. Paradesi will be a mix of emotions and humour," he says.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1