Bala wants to assist Mani Ratnam in a film
The National Award winning filmmaker 'Paradesi', starring Atharva, Dhanshika and Vedhika is gearing up for release.
Mani Ratnam and Bala are mutual admirers. While the former says he liked very much the latter's films, the 'Pithamagan' maker always maintains that he was inspired by the 'Alaipayuthey' director's movies.
And now, Bala has expressed wish to assist Mani Ratnam. "I would like to work as Mani Ratnam's assistant director in at least one film," says Bala.
The National Award winning filmmaker's next venture 'Paradesi', starring Atharva, Dhanshika and Vedhika in lead roles, is gearing up for release.
"We drink tea daily. But hardly are we aware of the plight of workers who are behind the making of tea. Paradesi will be a mix of emotions and humour," he says.
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- India's 'Eyes in the Skies' Gave Images for Surgical Strikes
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu