Bala wants to assist Mani Ratnam in a film
The National Award winning filmmaker 'Paradesi', starring Atharva, Dhanshika and Vedhika is gearing up for release.
Mani Ratnam and Bala are mutual admirers. While the former says he liked very much the latter's films, the 'Pithamagan' maker always maintains that he was inspired by the 'Alaipayuthey' director's movies.
And now, Bala has expressed wish to assist Mani Ratnam. "I would like to work as Mani Ratnam's assistant director in at least one film," says Bala.
The National Award winning filmmaker's next venture 'Paradesi', starring Atharva, Dhanshika and Vedhika in lead roles, is gearing up for release.
"We drink tea daily. But hardly are we aware of the plight of workers who are behind the making of tea. Paradesi will be a mix of emotions and humour," he says.
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Bigg Boss 9 Contestants Rochelle and Keith Are Spending Some Quality Time In Thailand