'Banana' is a film about adolescence to teenage: John Abraham
John says 'Banana' is a slice-of-life film, which traces the journey from adolescence to teenage.
Mumbai: Actor-producer John Abraham's upcoming production has a quirky title - 'Banana'! He says it is "a slice-of-life film", which traces the journey from adolescence to teenage, and he admits the project is special to him.
"'Banana' is a film about adolescence to teenage. It's about a young boy and how he deals with the new adventures in his life. It's a slice-of-life kind of a film and it is a very real film," John told reporters at the launch of music album 'Pitol Soku' by rock band JOI here Thursday.
He believes the movie will appeal to all viewers from all age groups.
"I am sure the target audience of this film is from the youngsters to all the old people out there because everyone will reminisce what they've gone through. It's a very special film," added the 40-year-old.
The movie has an "absolutely new cast", revealed John. It is directed by Sajid Ali.
"Sajid has got some amazing people for 'Banana.' I am sure they will be amazing," said John
'Banana' will hit the floors in October. Besides this, John's other productions in the pipeline are 'Hamara Bajaj' and 'Madras Cafe'. He forayed into film production with 'Vicky Donor', which turned out to be hugely successful and critically acclaimed.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Hillary Clinton Fears Emergence of Nuclear Suicide Bombers From Pakistan
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District