Mumbai: Acid attack victim critical after lungs get damaged
The girl had also lost an eye after acid was thrown on her when she got off a train at Bandra station earlier this month.
Mumbai: The girl who was a victim of an acid attack at Mumbai's Bandra station early this month is now said to be in a critical condition. Her lungs have collapsed due to the holes that formed post the attack.
Doctors have shifted her onto life support.
The victim had also lost an eye after acid was thrown on her when she got down from the train with her relatives. So far, police have arrested one man in connection with the incident.
Recommended For You
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Jimmy Kimmel Thanks Donald Trump for Making Oscars Look Less Racist
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone