DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bangalore: 11 terror suspects sent to judicial custody
The court also extended till September 29 the police custody of two other terror suspects.
Bangalore: A local court on Thursday remanded 11 terror suspects to judicial custody till October 11 on expiry of their police custody. The court also extended till September 29 the police custody of two other terror suspects, nabbed subsequent to the arrest of the 11.
The terror suspects, who were in police custody since their arrest in August, were remanded to judicial custody by first Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Venkatesh Hulagi.
All the 13 accused were produced before the court amidst tight security.
A total of 14 persons with suspected links to terror outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and HuJI were nabbed by the Central Crime Branch police in August from Hubli and Bangalore.
The police custody of the 14th accused ends on October 1.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances