DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bangalore blast: Police detain 2 for questioning in Chennai
The blast opposite the BJP office in Bangalore on Wednesday left 16 persons, including 11 police personnel, injured.
Chennai: Two persons were on Thursday detained for questioning in connection with the bomb blast in Bangalore, police sources said. The sources declined to share further details, including identity of those detained.
However, police said the investigation is in progress and the National Investigation Agency was coordinating with the state police.
The blast opposite the BJP office in Bangalore on Wednesday left 16 persons, including 11 police personnel, injured. Police have traced the registeration number of the motorcycle which was used for the blast to Tamil Nadu.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835