Bangalore: BMTC temporarily halts refunds
BMTC will halt the process of refunding students for those who purchased bus passes before a reduction in rates.
Bangalore: The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) will be halting the process of refunding students for those who purchased bus passes before a reduction in rates was introduced.
The refund process which started on September 7 at 36 centres across the city was scheduled to run till September 30. It will be stopped between September 27 and October 8 as the commencement of monthly passes will occur during those days.
The process will start again from October 8. Students will have to return the original passes along with photocopies in order to claim the refund, according to the BMTC.
From October 8 to 13: Undergraduate, postgraduate, professional students and evening college students
From October 16 to 20: High school students
From October 22 to 27 : PUC students.
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?