Bangalore: BMTC temporarily halts refunds
BMTC will halt the process of refunding students for those who purchased bus passes before a reduction in rates.
Bangalore: The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) will be halting the process of refunding students for those who purchased bus passes before a reduction in rates was introduced.
The refund process which started on September 7 at 36 centres across the city was scheduled to run till September 30. It will be stopped between September 27 and October 8 as the commencement of monthly passes will occur during those days.
The process will start again from October 8. Students will have to return the original passes along with photocopies in order to claim the refund, according to the BMTC.
From October 8 to 13: Undergraduate, postgraduate, professional students and evening college students
From October 16 to 20: High school students
From October 22 to 27 : PUC students.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right