Bangalore: Boy dies allegedly due to anaesthesia overdose
The enraged parents and relatives of the boy beat up the dentist and protested in front of the clinic.
Bangalore: A three-year-old boy died allegedly due to an overdose of anaesthesia administered by a dentist during a surgical procedure at a private clinic here today, police said. Shirish was taken to the clinic after he complained of severe toothache and died after he underwent a surgical procedure for the problem.
The enraged parents and relatives of the boy beat up the dentist and protested in front of the clinic. Deputy Superintendent of Police (South-East) division PS Harsha rushed to the spot and asked the parents to a file a complaint.
"I am still awaiting a complaint from the parents. We will accordingly file a case of death due to negligence against the doctor. We are also awaiting a medical report after which we will initiate appropriate action against the doctor," he said.
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
- Uran Terror Alert: Police Release Sketches of 2 Suspects
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18