Bangalore Royal Challengers CEO Charu Sharma sacked
Coach Venkatesh Prasad could be sacked too for IPL team's poor show.
New Delhi: The poor run of the Bangalore Royal Challengers has started to take its toll. Sources have told CNN-IBN that five losses in seven games has meant that owner Vijay Mallaya is now taking some tough decisions.
The first man to face the sack is CEO Charu Sharma who has been asked to leave his position. He will be replaced by Brijesh Patel, secretary of the Karnataka State Cricket Association and former India batsman.
Also on the chopping block is coach Venkatesh Prasad who is likely to be sent packing. Prasad is the bowling coach of the Indian team, the final straw for Mallaya was said to be Tuesday's game against the Kings XI when they were bowled out for a mere 126 at home.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone